With increasing frequency, DRGO is asked to make a referral to a gun-friendly healthcare professional.
This directory exists only to facilitate compatible matches between patients and providers who respect the Second Amendment.
Currently, only healthcare provider registrations are being collected. A patient portal will be available at a future date. Click here to be notified.
By filling out and submitting this form, you are agreeing to be included in our directory and receive referrals.
DRGO will send you a confirmation of your submission.
The directory will not be published and your information will not appear online.
- Physicians and other providers are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of DRGO.
- DRGO is not recommending or referring specific services being sought or offered.
- DRGO shall not be liable for actions or treatments provided by providers and practitioners.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of practitioner rules pertaining to firearms carry and scope of practitioner’s open support for the exercise of Second Amendment rights.
- It is the provider’s responsibility to keep their practice information current.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of finding a provider in a requester’s area.
- DRGO makes no guarantees of new patient referrals.
- DRGO does not screen patients and makes no guarantees of their competence, safety practices or compliance with local laws.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to verify the provider’s appropriate credentials (including accreditation, licensure, etc)